Tuesday 10 May 2011

Speaking From Experience - idea of page layout

I want to have a range of layouts - all of them simple and clear.

For some pages It will be simply a word on a page, for others it will be simple sentence, or just an image, or text and image combined.


could use this format for quotes?






Quite an amusing book I found - sort of similar to what I am trying to make!






Even though I want to keep the colour scheme simple - I could have a page on 'variation' so I could express this through colour?




I am also looking at different ways to incorporate text into the page in a more intersting way (below)


Simply involving text and image



I like this format of placing a block of colour with the text taken out of it over a photograph so some parts of the image are just visible - 

Below are images which I have found for simple layout to incorporate photography into the book as i feel it might give a nice change to block colour stock. Depending on the colour scheme of the section which the image falls into I will put a colour filter over it. 




I came across this while looking at layouts - here I am more looking at the message and I want some amusing quotes/sayings like this to be involved




No comments:

Post a Comment